Be the first to know about new releases, shop updates, our weekly video lineup and more by joining our newsletter!
Script - Foil Misfit Sticker Grab Bag!
Regular price$ 3.45
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
(V2) 50pc bundle - only one variation (if you order multiples there will be no variation between bundles) - photo is example - not guaranteed. The selection in this bag contains only core foil colors (gold, silver, rose, holo, sparkly holo)!10% of selection items will be "misfits" (usable considering slight defects.) while the remaining 90% are overstock and perfect condition. Defects may include cut off, foil imperfections, missing stickers, etc.Contents of the bag can include any foiled script sheet ever offered by SPC. These bags are pre-packed so no requests for sheets will be accepted. If you order more than one of this listing we cannot guarantee unique selection between bags. That being said, grab bags are not for everyone - but are a great way to build up your sticker stash at an affordable price!Stickers fit perfectly in the Aura Estelle A5W Vertical Inserts or any other planner with 1.5 inch columns!