CORE - Foil Misfit Sticker Grab Bag! (10 Sheets)

CORE - Foil Misfit Sticker Grab Bag! (10 Sheets)

Regular price $ 9.95 Sale price $ 4.95
/

Only 727 items in stock!
Add to Wishlist
The selection in this bag contains only core foil colors (gold, silver, rose, holo, sparkly holo)!
10% of selection items will be "misfits" (usable considering slight defects.) while the remaining 90% are overstock and perfect condition. Defects may include cut off, foil imperfections, missing stickers, etc. Contents of the bag can include any foil sheet ever offered by SPC; this may include freebies, monthly, holiday, collabs, etc. These bags are pre-packed so no requests for sheets will be accepted. If you order more than one of this listing we cannot guarantee unique selection between bags. That being said, grab bags are not for everyone - but are a great way to build up your sticker stash at an affordable price!
Stickers fit perfectly in the Aura Estelle A5W Vertical Inserts or any other planner with 1.5 inch columns!